- What are cookies Cookies are short text files that a website sends to your browser. They allow the website to record information about your visit, such as your chosen language and so on. The next visit to the site may be easier and more pleasant for you. Cookies are important because without them browsing the Internet would be much more difficult. Cookies allow you to make better use of our website and adapt its content to your needs. Cookies are used by almost every website in the world. Cookies are useful because they increase the user-friendliness of the website you visit repeatedly.
- Types of cookies
- Relational (ie temporary) cookies allow us to link your individual activities while browsing this website. These files are activated when your browser window is opened and deactivated when you close your browser window.
- Persistent cookies help us identify your computer if you revisit our website. Another advantage of persistent cookies is that they allow us to tailor our website to your needs.
- Technical cookies: we use technical cookies to make our online store work properly (for example, to create a user profile, log in to it, and purchase goods and services). Without them, our online store would not work at all.
- Functional cookies: so that you do not have to log in all the time and you do not have to constantly set your preferences (eg setting the language in which our online store is displayed), functional cookies help you. In this case, your password is always encrypted. The use of these cookies is not necessary, but it will make your visit to our online store much more pleasant and easier.
- Analytical cookies: Analytical cookies help us to improve our online store, from which you benefit as a result. Analytical cookies on our website are collected by a script of Google Inc., which then anonymizes this data. After anonymization, it is no longer personal data, because anonymized cookies cannot be assigned to a specific user, resp. to a specific person. We only work with cookies in an anonymized form. Therefore, we are unable to find out from cookies how a particular user behaved on our website (what pages he visited, what goods he viewed, etc.). We also use the knowledge from these cookies for advertising purposes, where we can display advertising on other websites which we consider relevant to you. If you want to have control over what analytics we process, you can use an add-on program from Google (can only be run from a computer – https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout)